Leica M8 and M9 DNG Profiles for all
Written by: Max Penson
Yes, I know I haven’t updated this site for a while, but that is just because I was busy with other projects. Since there is a lot interest with the Leica M8 for Nikon cameras preset I did a while back, I thought it’s a good idea to update that the real thing is now available. I finally had some time to create Leica M8 and M9 DNG profiles for other cameras. This means that you can get Leica M8 colors right on your Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc…
You can actually do a lot more. You can mix between platforms, you can get Nikon colors on Canon cameras or Canon colors on Sony cameras and so on…
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- New Nikon EXPEED image processor
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Nikon D80 Studio Scene – High ISO
- Lightroom Preset: Leica M8 Colors with your Nikon
- New top story, Nikon D300.
- Picture Style Editor 1.0, editing color LUT’s?
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Nikon D80 Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Nikon D200 vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Image Quality Redefined
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D
- Update: Picture Style Editor, new details emerges!
- Getting to know the Canon EOS 1D MKIII
- New article, High ISO with DPP.
- Is Lightroom using new colors?
- Nikon D80 vs. Nikon D200 Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D – Low ISO