New Sony APS-C CMOS sensor, 12MP at 10 fps
Written by: Max Penson
Sony as today announced a new APS-C CMOS sensor that can read out full 12 megapixels images at 10.39 frames per second. It is doing so by having “line parallel A/D conversion system (column A/D conversion system)”. Are we looking at the next Nikon DSLR sensor? We will know soon… If you recall, a few days before the Nikon D2x was announced sony released a press release describing the new D2x CMOS sensor. More information is available in the press release.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- Leica M8 and M9 DNG Profiles for all
- New Nikon EXPEED image processor
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D – Low ISO
- Is our noise measurement affected by temperature?
- RGB Noise Reduction
- Nikon D200 vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Noise analysis test
- Nikon D300, how much of an improvement?
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- New top story, Nikon D300.
- Demosaicing and false colors test
- How we test resolving power
- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III
- Canon EOS 40D
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D Studio Scene – High ISO