Phase One Capture One 4 beta is here!
Written by: Max Penson
Finally, it’s here! Phase one just announced a free beta download of Capture One 4.0. The new version has some new editing tools, a new design and a very slick user interface. I have been a long time Capture One believer, mainly because the ICC support so I am very glad Capture One will soon be up to date with Aperture and Lightroom. The one thing that is very important to me is Image Quality, and version 4.0 seem to have a few improvements. From a first glance I think the Luma noise filter still needs quite a lot of work (Think beautiful grain Phase One!) and the Color LUT editor is now missing (Might appear on the Pro version?). Let’s hope for a quick final release. Download Capture One 4.0 Beta here.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- Leica M8 Colors
- New Nikon EXPEED image processor
- Noise analysis test
- Update: Picture Style Editor, new details emerges!
- Our color database
- How we test resolving power
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – High ISO
- Solving the Leica M8 DNG riddle
- Nikon D300, how much of an improvement?
- Canon EOS 40D
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III – Image Quality Redefined