Picture Style Editor 1.0, editing color LUT’s?
Written by: Max Penson
Out of the many new Canon announcements today is the new Picture Style Editor 1.0 software. This is very exacting, according the the announcement it will allow us to edit picture style profiles by editing the “style, color, and tone curves”. I hope that by color they actually mean that we could easily edit the color LUT to change how colors are rendered. This would make DDP one of the more powerful Raw software currently available for Canon cameras. Speaking of which, version 3.1 promise to deliver many new lens aberration corrections functions to correct chromatic aberration, color blur, vignetting, and distortion.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- Update: Picture Style Editor, new details emerges!
- Phase One Capture One 4 beta is here!
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D – Low ISO
- How we test resolving power
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D Studio Scene – High ISO
- Upload Presets Utility
- Is Lightroom using new colors?
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Leica M8 Colors
- New Nikon EXPEED image processor
- Nikon AF-S DX 18-135 mm
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – High ISO
- Nikon D200 vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Demosaicing and false colors test
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Nikon D80 Studio Scene – Low ISO