Update: Picture Style Editor, new details emerges!
Written by: Max Penson
www.photo-cafe.jp, a Japanese website has new details on the Picture Style Editor. From the included screen shoot it looks like it has a color LUT editor!!! Finally you can create your own picture style profiles by transforming HSL values, something I have been wanting to do for ages.
Update: Canon has a new sub website for the PSE in Japanese.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- Picture Style Editor 1.0, editing color LUT’s?
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D Studio Scene – High ISO
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Canon EOS 30D – Low ISO
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Nikon D80 Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Phase One Capture One 4 beta is here!
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Nikon D200 vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- How we test resolving power
- High ISO with DPP should and can be better
- Canon EOS 400D vs. Nikon D80 Studio Scene – High ISO
- Our labs
- Upload Presets Utility
- Finding focus for EOS 1D Mark III images
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – High ISO
- Nikon AF-S DX 18-135 mm