Top story: Leica M8 colors
Written by: Max Penson
We have a new top story today. In the new “Leica M8 colors” article we talk about how Leica has designed the color look of the JPEG images. We also looking into how different RAW solutions render the colors out of the Leica M8 DNG files. The results are very much subjective, but we also use some objective measurements to help you better understand the colors. Read the “Leica M8 colors” article.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- Lightroom Preset: Leica M8 Colors with your Nikon
- New top story, Nikon D300.
- Leica M8 and M9 DNG Profiles for all
- New Leica M8 Firmware
- Image Quality Redefined
- Leica DIGILUX 3 impressions
- Leica M8 Colors
- New Photography Website for Four Thirds users
- Solving the Leica M8 DNG riddle
- Demosaicing and false colors test
- Our color database
- Is Lightroom using new colors?
- Picture Style Editor 1.0, editing color LUT’s?
- Nikon D80 vs. Nikon D200 Scene – High ISO
- Nikon D200 vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO