iPhone’s screen gamut is quite good
Written by: Max Penson
I had to get me one of those iPhones. It really is that good as they say. During some sneaking inside the iPhone I have discovered the ICC profile for the screen the iPhone is using. It is really amazing that the iPhone actually uses an ICC profile, but even more amazing is that its screen is quite good. Its gamut range is very close or in even better in some cases than the old non LED LCD screen of my MacBook Pro. Not bad at all, you can find some comparisons here.
Digg this story Add to del.icio.us
- LED 15″ MacBook Pro Gamut
- Our color database
- Update: Picture Style Editor, new details emerges!
- Canon EOS 1D Mark III vs. Canon EOS 5D Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Canon EOS 40D
- Nikon D80 vs. Nikon D200 Studio Scene – Low ISO
- Demosaicing and false colors test
- Leica M8 and M9 DNG Profiles for all
- Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III
- Apple Aperture 1.5.1
- KG Focus Finder for Autofocus tracking
- High ISO with DPP should and can be better
- Nikon D300, how much of an improvement?
- Leica DIGILUX 3 impressions
- Is Lightroom using new colors?